We are a young and dynamic team of Chartered Accountants and business advisors passionate about assisting our clients achieve there financial and personal goals.
- It is our people that makes us makes us an award winning team!
- Our people are passionate and love what they do.
- Our people take pride in what they do – ‘do it right the first time’
- Our people genuinely care about our values clients and want to see our clients succeed
- Our people deliver results
- Our people unite as a team to dominate and achieve great things
We are seeking highly motivated staff, that are passionate career focused and have a genuine interest in joining an award winning team.
Please contact us for further information
Meaningful relationships – We treat our clients and staff like our own. We always like to exceed expectations of our clients and staff by pushing ourselves to be better in everything we do.
Authenticity – Being real and holding ourselves accountable for all of our actions. Everything we do comes from a very genuine place because we care.
Team work – As a team we like to dominate and achieve great things together. We celebrate our successes as team, and we love to be challenged!
Innovation – We always think outside the square to come up with innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients to ensure they maintain their competitive edge in such a market.
- Reputation – originally a dream. This dream is now a reality. Built on hard work and always exceeding our clients expectations, we are proud of our growth and success in a short period of time, and will continue to work even harder to cement our reputation in the community. That’s why we are now an award winning firm in the Hunter Region. We have grown from O to 15 staff in 3 years.
- Variety – is the spice of life! Be an integral part of a number of exciting projects from start to finish that will assist not only our valued clients but also keep you in tune with the latest technology.
- Training and Mentoring – we offer ongoing training and support whilst you’re undertaking study.
- State of the Art Office and computer systems – brand new facilities and systems – a productive and friendly working environment. We all love IT here and love keeping up with all of the latest technology.
- Free Parking – in a safe, secure environment.
- Social and Networking Functions throughout the year –Race days, End of Financial Year, Celebrations, Business Awards Nights and ongoing functions throughout the year are just some examples of how we network and socialise in the community.
- We show ongoing community support and are actively involved to charities that are close to our hearts.
- Being actively involved in the business and community – we are proud to be active members in a number of business and community organisations that supports our local and wider community.